Wednesday, 3 March 2010
World Book Day 2010 - Thursday 4th March
World Book Day is the biggest annual celebration of books and reading in the UK and Ireland.
And there are five things you can do to get involved.
1. Treat any children you know to one of the £1 Quick Reads
2. If you need to buy a gift, consider Book Tokens
3. Visit your local store supporting WBD
4. Follow the “Read to a million kids” broadcasts through the day
5. Follow events on the Twitter stream: @WorldBookDay
But there’s a lot more: find out about other events and news on the WBD website
Most important of all: read a book!
This is a repeat of my post on the Skillset blog.