Saturday, 2 January 2010

A book a week for 2010

If you follow me on Twitter (@sashers) you'll have seen my recent RT of Julien Smith's blog

He's written a post challenging us to read a book a week this year and provided tips and inspiration on how to go about it.

I love reading books. My "to read" pile is substantial and in danger of collapsing. It needs trimming down so should provide plenty to get me started. It's an eclectic list, but the chosen January titles are:


Week 1: The Children's Book - A S Byatt





Week 2: Grown Up Digital - Don Tapscott






Week 3: New Europe - Michael Palin






Week 4: The Quickening Maze - Adam Foulds





Spare: Purple Cow - Seth Godin (in case I get ahead of schedule)





Scott Pack's blog meandmybigmouth will provide plenty of inspiration for other months, but let me know if there's a book you think I must read. I'll keep you posted on progress and the target list each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment